Hliday Gift Guide

Mens Womens Kids Guide

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clarks Women's Desert Boot


Clarks' Desert loafer is an oasis in a style-barren land. While handsome leather assures its office-worthiness, etched detailing and a squared toe offer a modern vibe for after-hours. A thick, removable foam insole and cushy rubber outsole provide comfort that'll last through both.

From its humble beginnings in 1825 in the tiny English village of Street, Somerset, to a global company that manufactures and markets close to 35 million pairs of shoes a year, Clarks' commitment to comfort, quality, authenticity, and individual style has remained unchanged throughout the centuries.




mommy2katrina (Elk Grove, CA, USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Clarks Women's Desert Boot (Apparel)
I looked around quite a bit to find a simple, comfortable, ankle height boot to wear on a daily basis in the fall and dry winter days. I came across the Clark desert boot initially on the Gap website in a light pink color. I much prefer the ivory, and I was happy with the color when these came in the mail--they look just like the photo to me, and they're cute on! These are overall a pretty comfortable shoe, but I was disappointed that the heel was so stiff. I know this will keep the shape of the heel, and maybe after wearing a while it will soften a bit. I will be wearing these with socks and when I tried them with socks the heel was more comfortable. The nubuck is soft but not thin or flimsy, and the sole is squishy but seems substantial and I think it will wear well with moderate daily use--these are well-made. They look good with jeans or could be cute with a skirt/dress/shorts if that's your style. I think these are true to width but run a little long, I typically wear a size 6.5 or 6 wide, ordered 6.5 and even with socks they are too long so I sent back and will be ordering a size 6 instead. I can't wait to wear these this fall!

lizyard
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Clarks Women's Desert Boot (Apparel)
these are some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever owned! sooo glad i went with clarks. they will last a lifetime and are a great investment. breathable,flexible,durable.the suede is actually kind of scuff resistant.
GIVE THEM A WEEK OR TWO TO BREAK IN.Count on a few blisters during that time too,but after that it's SMOOTH sailing. these run true to size for me. i went with the distressed grey 9.5. neutral goes with everything. black skinny jeans, or a nice dark wash denim like Levi's 526 Misses Mid Rise Slender Fit Straight Leg Jean with Tummy Slimming Panel. i will wear them with leggings and a skirt too! maybe even invest in some knee high socks! I CANT WAIT FOR FALL!!! clarks are five stars.everything i expected and more.yay!

1 comment:

  1. clarks sandals loafer is an oasis in a style-barren land. While handsome leather assures its office-worthiness, etched detailing and a squared toe offer a modern vibe for after-hours. A thick, removable foam insole and cushy rubber outsole provide comfort that'll last through both.

    ReplyDelete